Colorful Tabs for Firefox
Colorful Tabs for Firefox is a highly customizable add-on that makes each tab that you open a different color which makes tabs easier to distinguish from each other and it helps to make the active tab stand out against the background tabs.
The following is a listing of the available options which can be accessed by going to the Add-ons Manage > ColorfulTabs > Options. These may change from time to time according to the developer's maintenance schedule.
- Coloring Scheme >
- Use Default Palette
- Generate Colors At Random
- Generate Colors By Domain Hostname
- Color only the tabs you wants
- Tab Styles >
- Fading of unselcted tab.
- Highlight the currently selected tab.
- Blink the currently selected tab on hover/mouse over.
- Enable context menu on the tabs
- Enable coloring the All-Tabs-Popup menu.
- Minify Tabs.
- Background style for uncolored tabs...
- Color of tab-label
- Enable a background image for tabs
- Preset Domain Colors (assigns colors for individual websites)
- Enable Preset Domain Colors
- General Tweaks
- Enable Tab Text Glow
- Display the Tab-Stack below the tans...
- Display Tab-Stack below the tabs (the thick colored line)
- Compatibility Teaks
- Aggressive Mode
- Colour Fine-Tuning Options
- Enable Fine-Tuning Options
Tab Context Menu
- ColorfulTabs >
- Go To Current Tab
- Add Domain Preset
- Re-Color Tab
- Reset Color